Saturday, January 26, 2008

.:ShoPPinG:.

Man was i due for shopping.... i had been babysitting for so many people it was hard to save my $money$ and i know thats bad but...oh well. i went with my bffl and we were there for hours until our legs couldnt move any longer, we went into every store it seemed like atleast twice. omg-sh and we were in a store called Charolette Russe and it was like the biggest clearance eva! So we were looking through every rack and we found these bright pink skinny jeans for like $6 or $7 dollars so we tried them on and i totally thought they were funny so i bought them and then guess what when i actually wore them i got compliments... and they were serious to, then they would say oh those remind me of what we used to wear. ya it was pretty funny... i <3 shopping!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat!
What does omg-sh mean?

Jesika said...

Such a cute hat, Ash! And, I would love to see the pic of the pants! :o)

the Varley Family said...

You're too cute! I want to see a pic of the pink pants too! Oh, and I LOVE Charlotte Russe, it's one of my favorite stores!

Jaime said...

I too want to see the skinny pink pants!! I have that scarf you have on from Aeropastale!! WAy cute!!

Anonymous said...

eww grody pic